Can Vyvanse be taken for depression?
Vyvanse is still being studied about depression use.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Vyvanse is prescribed mainly to treat Attention deficit disorder, its use to treat depression is still in study phase.
You need first a diagnosis of your problems, and after that treatment.
So you need to discuss your concerns with a Psychologist or Psychiatrist first.
If you say Vyvanse helps, I believe yo, but be aware because its use can cause dependence and addiction.
Yiu can use short-term Xanax 0.25 mg twice a day eg. to deal with anxiety and depression.
Once again, consult a Psychologist or a Psychiatrist.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can nexito 10 be taken for depression
- What medicines should be taken to come out of depression
- Have psychotic depression taken valium what is happening
- What medicines should be taken for depression
- What treatment should be taken for depression
- Should salipaz or cipralex be taken for depression
- Can adderal be taken for narcolepsy and major depressive disorder
- Depression taking oleanz can it be taken alternative days
- Mood swings depression taken sertraline and lithium suggestions
- Vyvanse depression autism or asperger