Can Viagra be taken with Ramipril?
Viagra may be taken with Ramipril
Viagra may be taken safely with Ramipril. The only thing is you need to get your Blood Pressure checked. If it is more then 110/80 mmHg then Viagra may be taken.
If you have low BP less then 110/80 then avoid taking Viagra with Ramipril. Though it is proved by studies that Viagra don't have much effect on blood pressure still it is not advised for low blood pressure people to take it.
In your place it is unlikely that you get Viagra over the counter. So I suggest you to consult your doctor and get prescription along with dosage details.
Hope I have answered your query. If any further queries are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can sudafed be taken with ramipril?
- Ramipril taken with viagra
- Penicillin and viagra be taken togethet
- Ramipril and bisoprolol taken together
- Can i take viagra while i take ramipril
- Norethisterone taken with ramipril
- Does ramipril interact with viagra
- Can i take viagra if i take ramipril
- Can you take ramipril with viagra
- Can norvasc be taken with viagra
- Is black seeds safe to take inspite of taking atripla for HIV?
- What causes lipoma?
- Does inhalation of lacquer cause health problems?
- What does B12 serum value 1179 and D3 serum value 32.9 indicate?
- Sugest treatment for swollen lymph nodes in neck and armpit
- What causes painful small lump on the back of my neck?
- What does heavy bleeding with thickened endometrium indicate?
- Can a breast implant cause mental illness?
- Suggest treatmentt for throat ulcers
- Is it safe to take phytoceramides with history of bilateral mastectomy?