Can Viagra be taken with Ramipril?

General Surgeon
Question
Can I take viagra as I am on a 5 mg dose of ramipril each day
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Deepika Patil 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Viagra may be taken with Ramipril

Detailed Answer:

Viagra may be taken safely with Ramipril. The only thing is you need to get your Blood Pressure checked. If it is more then 110/80 mmHg then Viagra may be taken.

If you have low BP less then 110/80 then avoid taking Viagra with Ramipril. Though it is proved by studies that Viagra don't have much effect on blood pressure still it is not advised for low blood pressure people to take it.

In your place it is unlikely that you get Viagra over the counter. So I suggest you to consult your doctor and get prescription along with dosage details.

Hope I have answered your query. If any further queries are there I would love to help.

Dr.Deepika Patil