Can Viagra be taken with Plavix , Metoprolol , Ramipril and Simvistatin?
Cardiac evaluation is needed
It looks like you are on some serious cardiac medication. While taking Viagra is not an issue along with these drugs which you have listed, I suggest you meet your cardiologist and discuss your heart condition with him. It is possible you might be asked to get a treadmill test to assess if your heart can take additional stress but it is a precaution worth taking.
If the stress test comes out normal, you know that the heart is going along fine, and you are safe with Viagra and the rest of the medications. We do not want a combination of Viagra and nitrates. That can reduce blood pressure drastically. And right now you are not on nitrates by the looks of your prescription drugs
Hope I have been of help.
Regards and best wishes.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ramipril taken with viagra
- Penicillin and viagra be taken togethet
- Can i take viagra while i take ramipril
- Viagra while taking plavix and asperin
- Does ramipril interact with viagra
- Can i take viagra if i take ramipril
- Can overdose of plavix be taken
- Can you take ramipril with viagra
- Erection problems with ramipril and metoprolol
- Can norvasc be taken with viagra