Can Viagra be taken for erectile dysfunction?
Yes you can take it, better to have prescription
Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.
Viagra contains sildenafil. It is 5-PDE inhibitor group of medicines. It is proven drug for male erectile dysfunction. It should be used 2 hours prior to sex. It causes headache, stuffy nose nausea and gastric discomfort like common side effects. Proper physical check-up of cardiac system should be done by a doctor before starting the same. These are prescription medicines and you need to consult doctor/psychiatrist/sexologist for the prescription.
So first consult doctor, get examined yourself and take the prescription. If any side effect occurs, local doctor can help.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
this is best for ED in almost all people
Thanks for follow up.
Sildenafil or tadalafil is the best proved drug for ED for all in whom it can be prescribed. Only issue is side effect. As you are 58, care to be taken if you have any physical illness otherwise it is very good drug.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have erectile dysfunction using viagra how to rectify
- Suggest medicines for erectile dysfunction other than viagra
- Should i try viagra if i dont have erectile dysfunction
- Is it possible to experience erectile dysfunction after taking viagra
- Have erectile dysfunction is sustimax or viagra good
- Erectile dysfunction prescription for viagra
- What treatment should be taken to overcome erectile dysfunction
- What medications must be taken to cure erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction erectile dysfunction
- Can stamlo taken for bp causes erectile dysfunction