Can Viagra be taken for erectile dysfunction while on hypertension medication?
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms could be related to corgard.
Erectile dysfunction is a known adverse effect of this drug.
For this reason, I would recommend switching from Corgard to Nebivolol or Bisoprolol, which do not impose to this adverse effect.
Regarding the other drugs that you are currently taking, I would not recommend making any changes, as they do not lead to erectile dysfunction as an adverse effect.
You should discuss with your doctor on the above issues!
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of hypertensive medication
- Contraindications for hypertensive medications
- Getting off hypertension medication
- What medications must be taken to cure erectile dysfunction
- Fruta planta and hypertension medication
- What are contraindications for hypertensive medications
- Usages of hypertensive medication
- Hypertension medical interventions
- Hcg diet and hypertension medication
- Hypertensive medications to avoid if chf