Can Viagra be taken before a colonoscopy?
you'd rather not
24 hours before colonoscopy you should be preparing your intestines for it with laxatives. This is not a great time to have sex or to take drugs that will lower your blood pressure. I would recommend avoiding it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?