Can Valium help cure sleeplessness?
You can take Valium.
You can take Valium with the medicines you are on.
I usually prescribe my patients(who are on blood thinning medicines like you) Cap Tramadol for pain relief twice a day.
The only concern is that the Rib injury can lead to bleeding inside due to the blood thinning medicines you are on. Therefore, I suggest you get the injured area looked at by a Doctor.
And try to avoid any injury as the blood thinners will lead the clotting mechanism to be delayed.
Do let me know if there are any other concerns about this issue.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have sleeplessness and taking placida will it cure side effects
- Treatment and cure for sleeplessness
- Off opiates anxious high craving sleeplessness legs twitching help
- Sleeplessness high dosage of suboxone on fioricet codeine help
- Painful thigh sleeplessness what can help heal
- What is the cure for the muscle pains causing sleeplessness
- Can lunesta cure sleeplessness ?
- Unable to concentrate bad memories sleeplessness what can help me
- Can ambien cure sleeplessness ?
- Treatment and cure for fatigue sweating sleeplessness