Can UTI cause a headache on top of head and behind ear?
Yes it is possible
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read you question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
You husband is having urinary tract infection with blood in urine.
It means that his problem is quite severe and will take some time to get better.
Yes head aches ..body aches lethargy etc can be there in such a sever infection.
He must have been having fever he is losing blood so these things can happen to him.
You can give him tylenol for this which you are already going ...
If still this keeps going you can ask your doctor for a step up in pain management.
You also have to reassure you husband that till his problem is there..he will keel facing some symptoms here and there.
He doesn't have to worry and things will get better with time.
I would ask you bot to panic these things are possible in severe infections and will get better as his UTI gets better.
It will take time.
I wish him the best of health and quick recovery
I hope this answered your question.If you have more queries I am happy to answer.Otherwise rate and close the discussion
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bppv and headache behind ear
- Radiating headache on right side top of head and behind ear
- Headache rash behind ears
- Glasses hurt behind ears causing headache
- Bump on top of ear and headache
- Does a uti cause headache
- Causes for rining in ear and headache
- Headache and lump behind ear
- Headache behind right ear
- Headache behind left ear one side head