Can Trazodone and Vicks NyQuil be taken together?

Question
Can I take Trazodone & Vicks NyQuil together
Wed, 23 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Avoid taking both together if possible

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.

I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. It is recommended to AVOID taking both of them together because it can result in side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating. Another rare side effect includes serotonin syndrome. So even if you have to take both together then you should be in close contact with your doctor for monitoring.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Wishing you good health !!