Can Trazadone cause false positive result for Methamphetamine in urine drug test?
Yes, it can cause false positive result
Welcome to HCM.
I have gone through your query.
False positive result can occur. Trazodone can be responsible for the false positive result of methamphatemine.
Meta-chlorophenylpiperazine (m-CPP), a trazodone metabolite.
Studies have found that patients taking trazodone can produce urine with sufficient m-CPP to result in false-positive Amphetamines results.
In nutshell, I can say that, studies have found that Trazodone can produce false positive result for methamphetamine.
I'll be glad to address your further question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Levothyroxine methamphetamine drug test
- False positive drug test for methamphetamine
- Duromine false positive for drug tests
- Can kalms cause a false positive on a drug test
- What causes false positive methamphetimines in a drug test
- Amphetamine false positive drug test
- Does nicorette cause false positive on a drug test
- Does atripla cause false positives in drug tests?
- Champix and false positive drug testing
- False positive drug tests