Can Tramadol, Flexeril, Tylenol and Benadryl be taken for pain control?
Thanks for the query
You can take tramadol and acetaminophen for the pain however benadryl is not a good drug for pain relief. I must add here that the combination you have suggested increases drowsiness so you might not able to do your routine activities which requires concentration, I also recommend that you avoid driving.
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flexeril for low back pain
- Tizanidine vs flexeril back pain
- Tramadol and benadryl together
- Oxyelite pro taken with flexeril
- Flexeril dosage for back pain
- Extra strength tylenol vs tramadol
- Flexeril and back pain
- Tramadol for pain
- Tramadol vs tylenol 3
- Abdominal pain after robotic hysterectomy taken tylenol advil benadryl normal