Can Thyronorm Be Continued If Side-effects Like Acidity And Palpitations Occur?
Symptoms are more important than lab values.
Symptoms are important and not the lab values.
I assume you had a general TSH test and had no clinical problem like any symptom. If you were not having symptoms when your TSH was 4.55 I would not have recommended in the first place.
Now if you are having palpitations, acidity and constipation, I would suggest to reduce the dose to 12.5mcg and continue for 6 weeks. Then you retest TSH.
I suggest to meet a trained doctor like an Endocrinologist and not anyone.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot flush pain in right side
- I feel all shivery and cold on theinside
- Lightheadedness and jelly legs when i walk outside
- I hear crunching in my head when i turn my head from side to side
- Larger mastoid bone on right side
- Is there health concerns for a toddler sticking tongue out to one side
- Menstrual blood clots with orange color inside
- Peritonial spill of contrast on left side
- My nose is runny and it feels weird inside
- I feel weak and shaky inside