Can Terbinafine affect male fertility?
Thanks for posting your query.
Terbenafine has not been reported to be associated with a decreased sperm count or motility in the literature. The findings of decreased count and motility of the sperms is not likely to be due to the treatment you are taking with the anti fungal agent.
You can safely complete your treatment for fungal infection and then attend an infertility clinic for further management.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can terbinafine affect sperm quality
- Does lisinopril affect male fertility
- Does terbinafine affect fertility
- Can terbinafine affect sperm motility
- Crestor affect male fertility
- Can terbinafine affect sperm morphology
- Duromine affect male fertility
- Terbinafine tablets male fertility
- Can terbinafine affect depo
- Can terbinafine affect male fertility