Can Terazosin be replaced by Hytrin to effectively treat headaches?
Would not help.
Hytrin (Terazosin) is a brand of Terazosin and is not an alternate drug.
Getting a prescription of Hytrin would therefore not resolve the issue if the headache is related to intake of terazosin.
You need to ask your doctor for a prescription of an alternate drug like Flomax (tamsulosin) or Cardura (doxazosin).
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Prof. Kunal Saha, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect of hytrin
- Side effects of hytrin for prostate
- Is pounding heartbeat a side effect of hytrin?
- Ic terazosin side effects
- Terazosin side effects in women
- Terazosin hytrin dose
- Terazosin side effects
- Terazosin side effects in older
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of hytrin?
- Terazosin hytrin 2mg