Can THC be detected in the body nine months after its discontinuation?
Depends on how fast your hair grows.
Thc in general can be detected in the hair for after 90 days after stopping it in chronic users. Because, the hair test is the most accurate test.
But, depending on how fast the hair grows, if you have hair from 4 months ago, it would still show in your hair for up to 1 year.
This also depends on the technology that they are going to use.
So, I don't think that what you used just once 10 days ago it is going to be detected, but what you used 4 months ago still can be detected, even if a lower chance.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Klarida Papaqako, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Doctors opinions on removing thc from body
- Do antioxdants remove thc from body
- How long does thc stay in your body
- Will thc be detected for a chalmydia test
- Garlic gets thc out of body
- Allergy test detect thc
- Detox thc from your body
- Will oxyelite clean body of thc
- Remove thc from body
- Rid body thc for pregnancy
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?