Can Supradol be taken along with Aspirin and Plavix?
Preferably should not be taken.
Welcome to HCM.
Ketorolac (supradol) belongs to the group of medications called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
It is very good pain killer especially in the short-term treatment (5 to 7 days) of acute pain like dental problems or procedures, and after surgery.
Since you are already taking aspirin 325 mg and Plavix (clopidogrel) which both are blood thinners and carries risk of bleeding,so ketorolac should not be used along with them (doing so may cause further increase risk of bleeding).
Also,we have some other very good pain killers like tramadol or diclofenac in combination with paracetamol (available OTC) for short-term relief of pain and almost no risk of bleeding.
Hope this will help you.Feel free to ask if you have more query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can statins be taken with aspirin
- Takes plavix and aspirin bruising continue liquid nitrogen treatment
- Side effects of plavix aspirin
- Tattoos and plavix
- Taking plavix aspirin refrain from anal sex
- Is aspirin taken for rheumatic fever
- Can aspirin be taken with metoprolol
- Diabetic taken plavix today suggest
- Can overdose of plavix be taken
- Simvastatin taken with aspirin
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?