Can Suboxone Cause Withdrawal Symptoms Like Diarrhea And Tingling?
Due to suboxone withdrawal
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Diarrhea is a known presentation during suboxone withdrawal. I think that you should visit your doctor and get yourself evaluated so that your body does not land in a crisis.
Let me know if I could help further.
Unlikely to be life threatening
Probably not life threatening. But usually things can cascade and one thing can lead to another. However, you can gain a better understanding by going through:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is jaundice and why do patients develop jaundice after alcohol withdrawal
- Common symptoms of symbicort withdrawal
- Deanxit withdrawal
- Opiate withdrawal
- Emergency room opiate withdrawal
- Is it safe to have sex during menstruation without withdrawal
- Left arm numb during alcohol withdrawal
- How to help someone going through vicodin withdrawal
- Esr alcohol withdrawal
- Headaches during dairy withdrawal