Can Suboxone be stopped cold turkey?
Stopping cold turkey can cause symptoms.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Stopping Suboxone cold turkey causes symptoms like nausea, vomiting, muscle and body aches, Insomnia or excessive sleepiness, Irritability, Cravings for the drug, Sweating and chills
Headache, Inability to concentrate, Depression.
Generally it needs about four weeks to recover from withdrawal symptoms, but it varies from person to person.
It is recommended to taper Suboxone, this depends on dosage you are talking and how long on Suboxone. It is advisable to taper the dose week after week.
If you had high levels of AST, they should turn to normal levels in about three weeks.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stop taking losartan cold turkey
- Can i stop taking metoprolol cold turkey
- Stopping xanax cold turkey
- Quitting suboxone cold turkey
- Stop taking toprol cold turkey
- How long do suboxone withdrawals last cold turkey
- Person stops femara cold turkey withdrawal symptoms
- Stopping diltiazem cold turkey
- Is it safe to stop cold turkey when on lovastatin
- Stopping breastfeeding cold turkey
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?