Can Sinarest affect menstrual cycle?
Sinarest unlikely to delay the periods
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Delayed periods can be due to Pregnancy, stress or hormonal disturbance like hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia or polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Sinarest is unlikely to delay the periods.
I will suggest you to get a urine pregnancy test, if there is any chance of pregnancy.
If no chance is there or the test is negative, you can wait for another 5-7 days for the periods.
If the periods are still not there, then get thyroid and prolactin levels checked.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nicotine affect menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle affect neuropathy
- Ofloxacin affects menstrual cycle
- Dengue affect menstrual cycle
- Botox affect menstrual cycle
- Hookah affecting menstrual cycle
- Flecainide affect menstrual cycle?
- Amoxicillin affect menstrual cycle
- Cymbalta affecting menstrual cycle
- Klonopin affect menstrual cycle
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?