Can Simvastatin cause any symptoms of colitis?
There is a review about that
Beaugerie and Pardie wrote a review back in 2005 about drug-induced microscopic colitis. Simvastatin was considered a drug with a relatively high likelihood of microscopic colitis. If no other cause has been identified by the gastroenterologist then perhaps you should consider attributing it to simvastatin.
I hope I've helped!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are nausea symptoms of microscopic colitis?
- Symptoms of ulcerative colitis
- Mild ulcerative colitis symptoms
- Ulcerative colitis secondary symptoms
- Colitis flare up symptoms
- Symptoms of sigmoid colitis
- Colitis symptoms and treatment
- Pseudomonas colitis symptoms
- Early symptoms of colitis
- Natural cures for colitis symptoms