Can Sertraline be taken along with Tramadol?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 4 May 2018 in Mental Health
Question: Can I take Sertraline when I am also taking Tramadol? If so, should they be taken at the same time or separated as Sertraline in the morning and Tramadol at night?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
They can be taken together and can be taken at the same time!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

It is safe to take sertraline and Tramadol together,. You may choose to take at the same time or separate times. However, I recommend that you preferable take them at separate times. There is really no cause for concern taking these medications together.

I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.