Can Sertraline be taken along with Tramadol?

Excellent

Question
Can I take Sertraline when I am also taking Tramadol? If so, should they be taken at the same time or separated as Sertraline in the morning and Tramadol at night?
Fri, 4 May 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
They can be taken together and can be taken at the same time!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

It is safe to take sertraline and Tramadol together,. You may choose to take at the same time or separate times. However, I recommend that you preferable take them at separate times. There is really no cause for concern taking these medications together.

I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.