Can Serelax supplement be taken while on Prozac?

Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I was wondering if it would be safe for me to take Serlax supplement while I am still on prozac
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Won't recommend

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
I think I can help you.
If you look at the side effect profile of the 2, you will notice that both of these items cause liver disease.
Therefore, I will not recommend these 2 things together without a prescription.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem. Best of luck. Dr Mittal
Follow up: Dr. Saumya Mittal 42 minutes later
Even If I am slowly coming off of prozac you would not recommend using the serelax ? Would you recommend any other anxiety supplements?
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get a prescription

Detailed Answer:
If you are coming off prozac you may attempt it.
However, I would suggest that you get a prescription for the medicine.