Can Seleg and Alivher be taken during pregnancy?
Used for IUGR.
Hello there and Welcome To HCM.
I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Seleg 25 contains SILDENAFIL which vasodilates the myometrial arteries and is used in females with Intrauterine Growth Retardation (IUGR) complicated pregnancies.
It is relatively considered safe to use but should be used cautiously in females suffering from Cardiac issues.
SILDENAFIL on initial use causes headache, flushing , nasal stuffiness. But the side effects are transient and resolves with ongoing treatment.
I hope this informations will be of your help .
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usages of alivher
- Regestrone sandoz taken during pregnancy
- Deviry if taken during pregnancy
- Side effects of alivher
- Pregnancy care during pregnancy
- Des taken during pregnancy
- Progesterone taken during pregnancy
- Taken acitrom during pregnancy
- Precautions taken during pregnancy
- Why is alivher prescribed during pregnancy