Can Saaz-DS and Nucoxia be taken together when diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I have ankyolysing spondolytis. I have been advised saaz D's twice a day
Also I take nucoxia . Can I take both medicine every day
What are the side effects if taken every day.
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can have these.

Detailed Answer:
You can have Saaz D with Nucoxia daily if your renal functions are normal. Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, or unusual tiredness may occur. This medication may cause your skin and urine to turn orange-yellow. This effect is harmless and will disappear when the medication is stopped.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: hearing changes (e.g., ringing in the ears), mental/mood changes, signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine, painful urination, blood in the urine), new lump/growth in the neck (goiter), numbness/tingling of the hands/feet, signs of low blood sugar (e.g., hunger, cold sweat, blurred vision, weakness, fast heartbeat).
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal