Can STDs be contracted from protected intercourse with a CSW?
No risk of HIV.
Welcome to HCM.
You had protected sex with CSW and the condom was intact then there is no risk of HIV. STD profile includes the test for HIV because it is also sexually transmitted infection and the result is negative so no need to worry at all as you are absolutely safe and risk free. If still any query is there feel free to ask me and I am here to help you always.
How much accurate condom during intercourse ?
I had right side head ache and stiff XXXXXXX in neck
Yes one may be.
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
Having multiple sexual partners is definitely have high risk for getting HIV so as your friend I will advice you to stay away from such unsafe sexual practices to prevent the future risk of HIV or any other STD. The condom is very accurate and other symptom are not due to HIV so just calm down, allay the fear or anxiety and live your life normally.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after protected intercourse
- Psychosomatic stds
- What are the chances of contracting hiv from protected intercourse
- Stds stringy bowl movements stds
- Antibiotics for stds
- The effects of stds
- What medication can prevent stds after intercourse
- Can you contract stds from hcg injections
- Can you contract stds from hcg
- Azithromycin and stds
- Do persistent dry cough after unprotected sex suggest HIV infection?
- What does my HIV rapid test report indicate?
- What are the chances of contracting HIV after having unprotected sex?
- Is the HIV DUO 4th generation test conclusive at 32 days post exposure?
- Is 4th generation chemiluminescence test for HIV conclusive at 28 days?
- Can HIV spread by using the medical scissors and tweezers?
- Is it possible for HIV RNA test not to detect virus if the viral load is...
- What are the risks of HIV when in contact with dry blood?
- Are negative HIV RNA test and third generation antibody test within...
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?