Can STD be contracted through oral sex?
You shouldn't worry; Chances are unlikely
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Chances are unlikely for STDs. If there was blood contact with your penis then there are slight chances. As you used condom while doing sexual intercourse so you most probably are safe and you need not to worry. Continue with your normal daily routine.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
if there was blood contact then there are chances
You are welcome. I'm available 24/7 for if you need any guidance.
Yes there are slight chances IF there was blood contact with your penis AND only you can confirm if there was blood contact while giving oral sex. If there was no such contact then its unlikely to cause infection.
Chances are rare for infection
Then chances are rare to get infection. You can relax and carry on with your normal daily routine.
Feel free to get back for if you need any further guidance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chances of transmitting std through oral sex
- Chances of getting std from oral sex
- Chances of contracting std after anal-oral sex
- Any chance of having std from oral sex
- Contracting std from oral
- Red spot on penis oral sex no bleeding std
- Sneezing and inflamed throat after oral sex std
- Tongue pain diarrhea throat obstruction had oral sex std
- Can protected oral sex lead to a std
- Sore throat after having oral sex std