Can STD be contracted through nude body to body massage along with manual sexual stimulation?

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein

General Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 21 Feb 2019 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: Hello, I made a mistake and went to massage parlour for a happy ending massage. I didn't touch her at all, but she did slide on me for a while. I didn't see her touching her vagina either. I'm just really scared that I could've got an std from getting a hand job.. Should I go get tested and what type of test or am I fine? We were both naked though.. Please help
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry.

Detailed Answer:

The chances of STDs transmission are minor and you should not be worried. I don't think that tests are required. You should just wait and see if some signs will occur, but as I said, chances for something like this are really minor if there wasn't any penetration.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Wish you good health.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein
General Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 10 hours later
Thank you Dr. Rommstein, so I don't have to worry about anything because she only used her hands on me? I've seen online that some sites say that getting an infection from hands is possible though. I'm just feeling so bad about this event, especially when I have a girlfriend and don't want to do anything to her. My mind is tricking me a lot now.. It will definitely be the first and the last time.

Do you have any instructions how to leave this behind and move on?
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
In theory.

Detailed Answer:

There is a theoretical risk but this is really minimal. Only if she touched her genital and then you, the transmission is possible but even then this is low. This should not worry you so much.

For the other thing, there is no specific advice. You are still young and you'll have a lot of ups and downs in your relationship. This can be a warning not to visit such clubs and massages since something may happen that you'll regret later. This specific event can be something that your girlfriend doesn't need to know.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein
General Surgeon
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng