Can STD be contracted through non-penetrative sex?

Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: Hello
I had received 6-7 lap dances from a girl in a strip club.

During the encounter I ejaculated and I was wearing thermal wear and my pant was on all the time.However the girl were nude and she rubbed her lower part of the body/ vagina , butt region on my pant for long time.I ejaculated when the girl was rubbing with her vagina on my penis.
And there was some moisture on outside of my pant and it was wet.However My penis was inside thermal wear and pant when I ejaculated and I haven't removed it or placed bare penis outside during the rubbing.
Also I had hugged her multiple times with my clothes on .But never kissed on her lips and genitals.

Can you please tell me if I am at risk for any STD's from the encounter.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to get STDs

Detailed Answer:
Hello

My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.

I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. STDs spread through contact with infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluids, or semen. They can also be spread through contact with infected skin or mucous membranes, such as sores in the mouth. One may be exposed to infected body fluids and skin through vaginal, anal or oral sex. Yours chances of STDs are highly unlikely because there was no sexual contact with the partner and there was no chance of body fluids contacts between you two (as per the scenario you shared). So i would suggest you to relax and continue with your normal daily routine.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana