Can STD be contracted through non-penetrative sex?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Sat, 4 Mar 2017 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question:
I went to an asian massage parlor and got an oily handjob. No kissing or sex was involved. After a week i notice a bump on my testicals. It was not painful and it gave out pus on day 2. Can this be STD? I stay in a middle east country and can't get tested here? Should i be worried since it was just a handjob? I am married and afraid to have sex with my wife with fear of passing any harm to her.

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not STD. Bacterial skin infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist). I have gone through your query and i have viewed the images.
It is a bacterial skin infection. I suggest you to use T Bact cream, twice daily.
Handjob carries no risk of an STD.

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Thanks a lot
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for writing to us