Can ST-T abnormality shorten the life span?
Could be non specific changes
Hi, thanks for using Healthcare magic.
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
ST T wave changes with normal stress test could be due to computer misinterpretation or electrolyte abnormalities.These type of changes seen in many if my normal patients. As you are symptom free and stress test is also normal it's less likely to be cardiac problem at present. But interpretation of ST T waves required.
With these changes life expectancy is not altered. You can continue your regular exercise pattern. treadmill walk can be continued.
As stress test is normal you can be relaxed and you can get electrolyte test before consulting your doctor.
You can continue healthy life style practices like regular exercise, diet ...
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Slight st t abnormality
- Nonspecific st and t wave abnormality abnormal ecg hiv
- Toddler ekg st abnormality
- Nonspecific st and t wave abnormality
- Nonspecific st abnormality electrolyte
- Understanding abnormal ekg reading nonspecific st abnormality
- Nonspecific st abnormality in ekg
- St market wave abnormality
- Nonspecific st abnormality ecg
- Borderline st abnormality ekg