Can SAM-e supplements be taken along with amino acid and vitamin supplements?

Posted on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Is it safe to take twice daily 41200 mg. doses of two amino acids, L-lysine and L-arginine? I am currently taking Estroven, BioSil, multivitamin, Claritin, 1000 mg. of Vitamin D-3 and sometimes 500 mg. of vitamin C. Could I take as well the herbal supplement SAM-E?

Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
You can take SAM-E. This is herbal product and has no side effects. With regards to first question, you can take two doses but this is unnecessary ND it won't have better effect than one dose especially if you eat meat and fish which are rich in these aminoacids. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon