Can Roxy and Xanax be taken together?
will mixing roxi 20 amd anax 10 mg be ok to mix with subutex
Hello, and thanks for your question.
It is absolutely not safe to mix roxi 20mg with Xanax 10mg. This is highly dangerous and can lead to respiratory depression (slowing of the respiratory rate) that could result in collapse of your lungs, collapse of your circulatory system, and death. Withdrawal from Xanax 10mg could cause seizures. This is highly dangerous and cannot be safely done.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Xanax and citalopram taken together
- Can xanax with klonopin be taken together
- Painful knot at roxy injection site
- Taking xanax and ativan together
- Roxis 150 and pregnancy
- Can xanax and reglan be taken together
- Lexapro and xanax taken together
- Taking valium and xanax together
- Xanax and celexa taken together
- Amitriptyline and xanax together