question-icon

Can Roxy and Xanax be taken together?

Posted on Sat, 21 May 2016
Question: I was in a bad car wreck in XXXXXXX 2012 my mother was killed I survived

will mixing roxi 20 amd anax 10 mg be ok to mix with subutex
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe (19 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

It is absolutely not safe to mix roxi 20mg with Xanax 10mg. This is highly dangerous and can lead to respiratory depression (slowing of the respiratory rate) that could result in collapse of your lungs, collapse of your circulatory system, and death. Withdrawal from Xanax 10mg could cause seizures. This is highly dangerous and cannot be safely done.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist