Can Reshape be used to reduce weight?

Question
hi i am 29 not married recently gaining weight since a year weight 70kg height 5.1cm ............. can i use reshape i have digestion problem .......... wat are side effects m worried ..... will it hamper my internal system as am not married will it effect me in future being pregnant ............ should i have reshape or
Posted Sun, 24 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer...you need to be investigated for finding the cause of your weight  gain.
Detailed answer....
I have read your query and understand your concern very well.

Use of RESHAPE in  itself can cause significant gastrointestinal effects like increased bowel movement,need to go for urgent bowel movement,fatty and oily stools,bloating and increased intestinal gases,passing stools many times a day etc.
Since you are already complaining of digestion trouble, I would advise you not to use RESHAPE.

Before resorting to any medication, it is important on your part to understand the basic reason for your weight gain, because until the root cause is addressed, you won't be able to shed weight.

There are various causes for weight gain in a young female like you, like...
Hypothyroidism
Polycystic ovary syndrome
Use of certain medications like..steroids, antidepressants, anticonvulsants, antipsychotics etc.
Lack of sleep.
Stress and anxiety
Use of alcohol
Uncontrolled diet and excessive use of junk foods.

Treatment would depend upon the cause, however in general you have to resort to reduction in calorie intake along with regular aerobic exercises or atleast 45 minutes to an hour.

Consult a doctor, get the diagnosis, treat the underlying cause, go for calorie reduction and you can even take the advice from a dietitian and do regular exercises.

I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Can Reshape be used to reduce weight? 15 hours later
i had taken 10tabs of reshape 60................... problems which i faced is only little gastro and stool passing again agin .......... no difference in weigth is it gone effect my health or i can continue it ............. also will it effect me in future pregnancy plleease reply

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 52 minutes later
I will answer your querries one by one.
1st...
Reshape acts by stooping the absorption of fat in your diet and this results in passing of fat in your stools.This fat in stool causes repeated motions and other gastrointestinal side effects.Reshape in itself can not reduce your already accumulated fat in your body.
It will only not let the further fat absorption.For reduction of accumulated fat,you have to resort to calorie reduction and exercises.
2nd...
Obesity and medical illnesses like hypothyroidism or polycystic ovaries will make it very difficult for you to achieve pregnancy,unless and until they are tackled.
3rd. 
You have to be patient and take proper steps to reduce your weight and this would first involve a doctor for complete investigations and then going further you have to take medications,if some illness is there,and take proper professional guidance from a dietician and a physical trainer.
It is going to take many months to a year to achieve your goal.
Any effort to reduce your weight of your own may not bring desired results.
Thanks