Can Regesterone be taken to induce abortion?

Question
I don't want kids now I confirm pregnancy today morning it will be I think this 1st week .
I can tack regrestrone tab ???
Just I can confirm pregnancy strip
Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No, you can not take.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting HealthcareMagic about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.

As you have positive pregnancy through home urine pregnancy test and you do not want to continue it, you have to take abortion pill not Regesterone for your menses.

You should consult with a gynecologist and take abortion pill under her supervision because unsupervised intake of abortion pills may cause severe bleeding, infection and retained products of conception.

Hope you found this useful, feel free to ask for more information.

Good luck