Can Prozac and Inositol be taken together?
I looked up Prozac and Inositol for interactions and found none, but several drug information data sources stated that they have no information. In other words, it has not been studied, and adverse reactions have not been reported. Some of the data banks for drug and herbal interactions did not have the option to enter Inositol.
Most likely it is safe as nothing bad has been reported, but it hasn't been studied either.
I hope this information helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Choline and inositol
- Usage of Inositol
- Ritalin and prozac together
- Choline and inositol together
- Is it safe to take prozac together with deanxit
- Tramadol and prozac ok together
- Epilim and prozac together for ocd
- Using prozac and wellbutrin together
- Taking pristiq and prozac together
- Taking concerta and prozac together