Can Progestrone injection be taken during pregnancy?
meds have been rightly advised...explained.
Thanks for the query to HCM,
As on date you are 5 weeks + 5 days period of gestation and you have been rightly given progesterone support in form of optopgest and injection. Folic acid + ha is being given for preventing any congenital anomalies and DHA ideally should be given after 16 weeks of gestation for foetal brain development , but stores can be built from first trimester itself. Sildenafil citrate has been started as per new guidelines to allow adequate placentation and blood supply through uteroplacental vessels. So you may continue all and seek a dating scan with ultrasound after a week to check for arrival of foetal heart beat, which shall establish the viability of the foetus.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Progestrone duphastonevs naturogest
- Progestrone suppositories capsules
- Progestrone deficiency effect pregnancy test
- Smell urine early pregnancy or progestrone suppositories
- Progestrone levels low thyriod pregnancy
- Betnesol and progestrone injections and babys weight
- Usages of progestrone
- Side effects of progestrone
- Miprogen 200 progestrone tablets
- Progestrone injection into veins