Can Primosa be taken along with Avastin?
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Yes, you can take primosa with ovastone.
However, you should try actively to conceive as conception rate is low at this age.
You should also consult an OBGYN specialist to get properly examined and investigated to rule out any chronic illness, which can cause problems in pregnancy.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?