Can Primolut-N stop breakthrough bleeding?
Thanks for the query to HCM,
No , if you are having a breakthrough bleed while being on progesterone only pills then it can be controlled with antifibrinolytics like tranexamic acid and not with another progesterone like primolut -n.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to stop breakthrough bleeding
- Utovlan to stop breakthrough bleeding
- Drinking water to stop breakthrough bleeding
- How to stop breakthrough bleeding on depo
- Does breakthrough bleeding ever stop with femulen
- Natural ways to stop depo breakthrough bleeding
- How to stop breakthrough bleeding on levest
- Homeopathic ways to stop breakthrough bleeding
- Stop breakthrough bleeding cerazette vitamin
- Do hemostan stop breakthrough bleeding or spotting
- What causes white spots around the vagina?
- What causes UTI during 8th month of pregnancy?
- Can Polybion be taken during pregnancy?
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking I-pill?
- What does my urine test result indicate?
- Can honey be consumed during pregnancy?
- What causes a painful bump on the nose bridge near left eye?
- Does intake of Diclofen help in delaying menstruation?
- What do my lab test results indicate?
- Is slight yellow vaginal discharge a symptom of yeast infection?