Can Primolut N delays the period if spotting has already begin?
The bleeding will stop after 3 days.
Thanks for posting your query.
Since the spotting has already started taking the tablet Primolut N will stop the bleeding after 2-3 days as it takes three days to show its effect on the uterus. After you will stop having the tablet you will again have a withdrawal bleeding. This can disturb your bleeding pattern. It is best to let the bleeding continue and the period will stop on its own by 5th Feb.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods should i take primolut n
- Delayed period prescribed primolut n will it help
- Reason for delay in periods after taking primolut n
- Primolut n or duphaston to delay periods
- How to use primolut n to delay periods
- Primolut n for delayed periods after clomid
- Primolut n dosage to delay periods
- Taken primolut n to delay periods intercourse pregnant
- Delayed period taken primolut n test negative
- How to take primolut n to delay period for a week