Can Piriton syrup be taken while taking Aceclofenac?

Posted on Wed, 22 Apr 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: can i take piriton syrup while taking aceclofenac 100mg?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can take panadol night/piriton with aceclofenac.

Detailed Answer:
Hi an thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this fracture and the difficulties you have falling asleep. It is safe to talk aceclofenac with either piriton or panadol night. Please, do not take Panadol night and piriton together as they contain sleep aids. Taking them together is not advisable. I will prefer panadol night as it has additional pain control which may be necessary given the fact that you have a fracture.

I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 15 minutes later
Thank you doctor for the reply. May i know the dosage i can take if i choose Panadol night?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
2tablets with water!

Detailed Answer:

Panadol is taken 2tablets with water. That would be okay.

If there is anything else you desire, please don't hesitate to ask me.

I wish you well.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah