Can Phentermine cause neuropathy?
Rare but possible side effect
Dear Ms, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns
But phentermine is reported to cause the side effect of neuropathy together with tingling or numbness of upper and lower limbs in a rare number of patients using it.
I hope you find this helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
I have been in pain in my hip and shoulder and I am itching all over?
Triamcinolon is reported to cause aseptic necrosis of the bone of the injection site so this can be the cause of your hip joint pain and this requires urgent medical care .. I would recommend that you discontinue using the injections and get an X-ray or ct scan on your hip joint to either exclude or confirm the presence of necrosis ..
I hope I answered your question. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion ..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes neuropathy in hands
- Drugs that cause peripheral neuropathy
- Spine disorders that cause neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy in feet causes
- Causes of neuropathy in hands
- Mountain dew cause neuropathy
- Neuropathy not caused by diabetes
- Can frostbite cause neuropathy
- What causes diabetic neuropathy
- Diabetic neuropathy symptoms and causes
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?