Can Penegra be taken 5 weeks after gastric bypass surgery

Dr. Nidhi Setia

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: before gastric bypass since my testosterone's was low I was taking penegra & was having normal sexual life.during XXXXXXX of gastric bypass doctor told to stop but now I am on 5th week postop gastric bypass can I start with tablet
Answered by Dr. Nidhi Setia 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can start penegra

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome here.

In my opinion, there is no contraindication for penegra after gastric bypass.

You are already 5th week post-op. You can start the drug. There should not be any problem.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Follow up: Dr. Nidhi Setia 2 minutes later
Dr I was also taking forizta too
Brief Answer:
Kindly mention the contents of forizta

Detailed Answer:
Sorry but I could not get the contents of "forizta". Can you please mention the contents of this in follow-up so that I can check possible interactions between the two drug.

Thanks
Follow up: Dr. Nidhi Setia 4 minutes later
tadafil citrate 20mg
Answered by Dr. Nidhi Setia 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take either penegra or tadalafil.

Detailed Answer:
take either penegra(sikdenafil) or tadalafil.
both belong to same class of drugs.

thanks.
thanks for quick response dr
Brief Answer:
Happy to help.

Detailed Answer:
most welcome.

kindly close the query if you are satisfied with response and give your valuable feedback.