Can Pan 40 be taken with Atenlol,Telmisartan and Atorvastatin?

Question
Dear Doctor: I am aged 70. I take daily Atenlol 50mg,Telmisartan 40mg for BP control, Clopidogrel+ Aspirin 75mg, &Atorvastatin 10mg for cholosterol control. My eosinophils count in the Hemogram test recently done showing 7.7%, absolute count 600 microL for which I take Banocide forte-100mg 3times daily course. With these medicines can I use PAN-40 regularily as a precautionary measure for gastic problem. Kindly advise. Regards
XXXX

I take daily one capsule of Rapilif-8 for BPH in the night on the advise of Urologist Dr.K Subrahmanyam of Apollo/HYD., for Mild LUB, PVR-60cc, Uroflowmeter: XXXXXXX flow rate: 018.0ml/sec
Posted Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not clinically significant interactions

Detailed Answer:
Hello, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I went through your query and understood your concerns.

Pan 40 has minimal interaction with other drugs, which are not clinically significant. No harm in using Pan 40 with your above listed medications.

Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.

Follow-up: Can Pan 40 be taken with Atenlol,Telmisartan and Atorvastatin? 14 hours later
I have sent recent Thyrocare Lab test results of my blood sample. Request for Doctor's opinion on the test results whether they are normal or any further care/medicines to be taken. My BP fluctuates 140-150/80-85 with the present medicines under use. The HDL Cholosterol is not crossing 39 despite taking suggested food items, the LDL,Triglycerides,total cholesterol though under normal range. Seek advise for improvement of HDL cholosterol levels.
'

Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Reports with in normal range

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for follow up query.

I have gone through your reports. All your test results are with in normal range, as such no abnormalities present. Your cholesterol levels also well controlled with in normal limits. You can continue your medications and start exercise which is feasible for, which helps a lot In improving health and BP control.

Follow-up: Can Pan 40 be taken with Atenlol,Telmisartan and Atorvastatin? 7 hours later
Thank you Doctor for your advise.

Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
wish you a good health

Detailed Answer:
hi, thanks for the query.

wish you a good health.

feel free to ask any related quires, if satisfied with my answer, close the query and rate it.

regards