Can Oxyelite pro supplement cause birth defects during pregnancy?
oxelite pro non FDA therefore unknown if causes birth defects
Thanks for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are concerned that you have been taking Oxyelite Pro for weight loss and just discovered you are pregnant. Oxyelite is only a food supplement and is not tested by the FDA. It is therefore unknown whether the supplement can cause birth defects. I would recommend that you stop the supplement if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
Sorry I can't give you any additional information but there is very little available about oxyelite pro and pregnancy
I can tell you that the original formulation of Oxyelite pro was removed from the market by the FDA after hepatitis was linked to the product. The product was removed in November 2013. Since then the manufacture has reformulated the supplement with no reports of hepatitis.
1. stop oxyelite pro immediately
2. contact your OB/GYN early
3. Monitor your pregnancy
4. No information on Oxyelite Pro and pregnancy
I hope I answered your Question. Please contact HCM again with your health care concerns and questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Aspartame and pregnancy birth defects
- Klonopin and pregnancy birth defects
- Strattera and pregnancy birth defects
- Hypothyroid in pregnancy birth defects
- Xanax and pregnancy birth defects
- Oxyelite pro and birth defects
- Hyperthyroidism in pregnancy birth defects
- Otrivin during pregnancy birth defects
- Birth defects caused by opana
- Birth defects of oxyelite