Can Oxyelite be taken with Hydrocholothiazide?
Thanks for the query
Oxyelite pro is a slimming agent which is available over the counter which has shown some benefits it contains variety of plant and root extract. But there are no studies to say it is safe.
And there are no studies conducted to see for any reactions between these two drugs. It would be better to avoid this oxilite pro and consult a dietitian/nutritionist for a proper evaluation of your nutritional needs and appropriate management.
But adverse reactions to look out for are.
1. Excessive sweating.
3. Hot flushes.
4. Dryness of mouth.
Hope I have answered your query. Please do write back to me if you have any more queries.
If there are no further queries please accept my answer.
I wish you good health
Thanks for the reply.
Your blood pressure is under control. You should maintain your blood pressure between 110/70 to 140/90. Anything above or below this will require intervention by your doctor.
Your blood pressure is perfect right now, please don’t worry.
I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer.
I wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oxyelite taken with celexa
- Oxyelite pro taken with flexeril
- Oxyelite pro taken with effexor
- Can cephalexin be taken with oxyelite
- Oxyelite pro taken with antidepressants
- Can oxyelite pro be taken with amytriline
- Oxyelite pro taken daily gym
- Can oxyelite be taken with naproxen
- Oxyelite pro taken with bupropion
- Oxyelite pro taken with clonazepam