Can Ondansetron be taken while on Rasagiline?

Question
I am taking rasagaline (azilect) 1 mg. and have to watch out for drug interactions. My family doctor prescribed ondansetron for the nausea I have been having for the last two weeks. Can I take ondansetron while I am on rasagaline? The other drug I take is carbodopa levidopa 25/250

Thanks,
XXXX
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
no interaction...

Detailed Answer:

ondansetron does not interact with either of the drugs you've mentioned. Therefore no untoward effects caused by interactions are expected. Levodopa may cause nausea though. If you've just started taking this regimen then perhaps this is the most likely cause.

I hope it helps!
Kind Regards!