Can Omeprazole and Ranitidine be taken with vitamin supplements?
Please list all the names of medications you take.
Please list all the names of your medication in your follow up question and I will be happy to check if there is interactions between them.
Looking forward to your follow-up question.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
No interaction between these drugs
I checked the interaction between the drugs you are taking and there is no interaction. Just take them as recommended and regularly and you should not have problems with them.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Klarida Papaqako, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Osteoporosis taken calcium supplements vitamin d suggestions
- What vitamin supplements be taken for the hair loss
- Supplements vitamins cipralex
- Can omeprazole and ranitidine be given together
- Omeprazole vs ranitidine pregnancy
- Ranitidine omeprazole safer
- Taking omeprazole and ranitidine together
- Thickening of uterus vitamin supplements
- Combining omeprazole and ranitidine
- Omeprazole and ranitidine