Can Oflox-OZ be taken for dental infection?
Yes, you can take Oflox OZ antibiotics for the dental infection.
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic.
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
As you have dental infection and doctor have prescribed you Ofloxacin Ornidazole combination antibiotic for the infection. Yes, you can take medicine for dental infection if you are not allergic to this medicine along with Vitamin B complex. This is good medicine and helps you in reducing dental infection.
Hope I have answered your query
If you have any further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dental infection treatment choice
- Dental infection antibiotics of choice
- Antibiotics used for dental infections
- Dental infection treatment
- Dental infection emedicine
- Penicillin dose for dental infection
- Metronidazole dental infections
- Dental infection antibiotics
- Amoxicillin for dental infections
- Treating dental infections