Can Nystatin cream be used on psoriasis inflammation??
No it cant be
Thank you for asking!
Nystatin is an antifungal and is mostly valid in fungal infections only specially candidiasis. SO i am sure psoriasis would be least affected by its application.Instead you can seek a dermatologist and discuss many possible medications for psoriasis with them for the management like Topical Corticosteroids,Coal Tar, Keratolytic Agents,Vitamin D Analogs,Topical Retinoids ,Antimetabolites, Immunomodulators , Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors , Antipsoriatic Agent, Systemic Artificial Tears and Injectable Corticosteroids etc.
Get to a dermatologist or a rheumatologist and let them take care of you. Nystatins aren't gonna help.
I hope it helps.Take good care and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Eumovate cream psoriasis
- Psoriasis over the counter cream
- Psoriasis vulgaris canesten cream
- Creams to use for psoriasis
- Homeopathic psoriasis cream
- Doctor recommended psoriasis cream
- Nystatin inverse psoriasis
- Fudic cream is used for psoriasis
- Will permethrin cream help psoriasis
- Psoriasis treatment savlon cream
- What causes nausea and abdomninal pain with bloody stool and abdominal...
- Can I take lemsip for cold and headache?
- Can Epstein Barr virus cause severe abdominal pain and what is the cause...
- Is there any way to reverse autoimmune disorder causing rashes and boils...
- What could be the cause for stinging pain in back, bottom of stomach and...
- Why do I get hand tremors all the time?
- What is the treatment for nausea and pain while swollowing due to mild...
- Is it normal to see red veins at the back of my mouth?
- Suggest medicines that dont cause drowziness for pain due to Neualgia of...
- What is the cure for reduced hearing capability in left ear and painful...