Can Nyquil cause low blood pressure?

Question
Does Nyquil lower blood pressure when taking Abilify and Seroquel.Mine has lowered.
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NO!

Detailed Answer:

Nyquil has no effect on blood pressure. This observation is purely coincidental and not a cause and effect. I will like to know what the exact numbers were before and after taking this medication. As long as your numbers are greater than 110/70, there is no reason to get worried.

Keep me updated about this.

Follow-up: Can Nyquil cause low blood pressure? 30 minutes later
My blood pressure was normal around 120/80.After it was as low as 95/57 and that was just the latest reading today.It goes up and down though the next lowest was 98/63 but would jump around sometimes a little higher then you said. I also started taking Marlissa birth control pill really know I started 1 week and 3 days ago on that could that also be it?

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NO!

Detailed Answer:

Are you on any medications for high blood pressure? If yes, share with me. If not, I recommend increased fluid intake. Your values do not keep me worried.

I wish you well.

Follow-up: Can Nyquil cause low blood pressure? 10 minutes later
No I do not. I know I do not drink to much.Would 8 glasses of water or less work?

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I'll recommend at least 2500ml daily!

Detailed Answer:

I will recommend at least 2500ml per day. Not knowing the size of your glasses makes it difficult to quantify the volume needed in terms of glasses.

I wish you well. Keep me updated.

Follow-up: Can Nyquil cause low blood pressure? 8 hours later
Thank You I will give it a try.

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:

You are welcome and I await updates to know how well you are responding!